Innovative Digital Lighting Control from BOKE
DALI DT8 (part 209) offers the ability to control colour temperature via the DALI protocol. This is allowing OEM manufacturers to offer more advanced lighting products into the market to meet this demand for ‘more controllable’ lighting. Here we take a closer look at the BOKE DT8 product ranges, which have already been deployed in some of the most advanced DALI projects in the worlds.
Why Boke DT8
BOKE’s range of DT8 drivers (DWL & DGL Series) include additional functions to meet the requirements of today’s lighting manufacturers and combines adjustable driver technology with the latest in digital lighting control.
DT8 certification is the culmination of BOKE’s latest efforts to improve access for OEM manufacturers to tunable white applications, simplify technology adoption and development, and improve the quality of lighting in LED systems.
BOKE DT8 Benefits
- DALI Tunable white and dimmable constant current driver – DALI-2 DT8 (tc)
- DALI-2+PUSH-DIM+PUSH-CCT dimming methods
- Constant current output with selectable output levels via DIP Switch
- HPC patent technology means that at any dimming level, the brightness between lights will be uniform
- Flicker-free and smooth dimming at any dimming level
- LED hot plug and LED over-power protection
- 100,000Hrs nominal life-time
- 5yr warranty